The Pilot Assistance Network (PAN) was established to provide a source of support for pilots during difficult times.
- PAN is available for pilots seeking physiological, psychological, or medical assistance.
- A pilot volunteer can be reached at 1-800-USA-ALPA (1-800-872-2572). Ask for a PAN volunteer. After hours, press 7 at the Main Menu.
- All calls to PAN are strictly confidential.
The Furlough/Emergency Relief Fund
The Furlough/Emergency Relief Fund is a resource that allows pilots to take out low- or no-interest loans during times of need. You can download the application and find contact information to have questions answered concerning qualifying events.
Pilots for Pilots
The ALPA Emergency Relief Fund, or Pilots for Pilots (P4P), is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charity created to offer financial assistance to ALPA pilots and their dependents to cover the immediate, extraordinary expenses that follow widespread, catastrophic events.
What P4P can help with
- Medical expenses not covered by insurance
- Temporary housing not covered by insurance
- Debris removal from primary residence not covered by insurance
- Repairs to primary residence not covered by insurance
- Relocation expenses
- Transportation or evacuation expenses
- Replacement of medical equipment, vehicles, or other personal property not covered by insurance
- Temporary child or elder care
- Travel expenses including airfare, meals, and lodging
ALPA Discounts and Promotions
When rebuilding your life after a catastrophic event, take a look at ALPA discounts and promotions available to all ALPA pilots.
The Delta Care Fund provides assistance to eligible Delta employees, retirees and their survivors who suffer a severe financial hardship from an unforeseen and unavoidable crisis, including loss due to a disaster or catastrophic event. Scroll to "Ask for Assistance" to learn more about the grant application process.
Delta Perks offers Delta pilots discounts and other deals on some goods and services that could be useful after facing a catastrophic event.
Delta HR Forms
Visit DeltaNet's HR Forms page to view beneficiary designation forms, benefit forms, employee & family update forms, and pass travel forms.
Pilot Assist helps pilots with a variety of administrative issues and tasks, available 24/7.
OC2 Annex, 3rd floor next to Crew Scheduling
Training Center, 3rd floor
Employee Assistance Program
Personal obligations and pressures – if left unchecked – can have a significant impact on your health, relationships and other areas of your life. For more information on Delta's Employee Assistance Program (EAP), visit Live and Work Well at liveandworkwell.com or call 1-800-533-6939.Free Consultation Services